FAIR USE NOTICE
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. You may use material from this site only for your own personal, non-commercial use. This site or any portion of this site may not be modified, published, reproduced, duplicated, copied, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Aristides S. Bouras or expressly permitted under copyright law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
- Cornell University Law Center: US Code Title 17, Chapter 1, § 107: Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
- Wikipedia: Fair Use
- gov: Fair Use
- Stanford University Libraries: Fair Use
Trademarks and Copyright
The following are either registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners:
PHP is a copyright of the PHP Group.
The following are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries: Microsoft, Windows, IntelliSense, SQL Server, VBA, Visual Basic, and Visual C#.
- Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
- Cygwin™ is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc.
- g++, gdb, and Make are open source tools distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- For information on the Boost Software License, visit www.boost.org
- Python and PyCon are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Python Software Foundation.
- Eclipse™ is a trademark of Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
- PyDev is a trademark of Appcelerator.
- Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet (“Linked Sites”). Aristides S. Bouras is not responsible for the content, advertising, products or other materials made available on or through any Linked Site. The links to these sites are for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk. Aristides S. Bouras shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to a user in connection with such Linked Sites.
User contributions and/or comments do not, unless specifically stated, represent the views of Aristides S. Bouras.
Rules for [use of/contributing to] the comments section:
- is defamatory, offensive, sexist, homophobic, obscene, harassing or threatening;
- is in breach of (i) anyone’s privacy; or (ii) confidentiality;
- infringes any third parties intellectual property rights;
- may cause anxiety or encourage racial hatred or violence;
- may prejudice legal proceedings.
You must not seek to impersonate a third party or post comments which are falsely attributed to third parties.
You must not use the BOURASPAGE.com website for the promotion of products or services or for any purpose other than you own personal, non-commercial use.
By providing Content to BOURASPAGE.com you grant to Aristides S. Bouras a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive licence to use, edit, moderate, copy and make the Content or any part of it available as it sees fit on the BOURASPAGE.com website or on any other services in any media or technology now known or later developed.